Monday, March 26, 2012

Back to school!

Today was the first day back from spring break and..... it wasn't that bad! (especially for a monday) Anyway, I thought I'd just share what my day was like..

I went to school and found out I made a 90 on my Mass Media midterm, and a 93 on my English essay.. woohoo! The rest of the day pretty much dragged on after that.. Then I came home, changed, and headed to the gym! And let me tell you, it was intense. Leg Mondays.. ouch. But you gotta...

So True!


On my way home, I was admiring Gods beautiful creation and the radio starting playing a song called All This Time by Britt Nicole, its such a good song. Go listen to it!


I also have a surprise. This weekend I'm making.....

Jamie Eason's Turkey Meatloaf Muffins!


Yum! Can't wait. See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment